Tuesday 5 January 2010

New Year

Well, it seems it's 2010, I like to go out of my way to try find new things to do in a new year but this year I'm not too sure what my resolutions could be. I want to do most of the things I did last year, just more often this year. I have to start going to the gym again, even if it means the fish bowl of a gym TCD has. I plan to get Wii Fit and use that, because it's fun and better than just playing Dungeon Keeper and Close Combat 3: The Russian Front over and over (not that I don't love them still).

I'm finding college very tough I must say. There is always so much to do that I can't keep up with myself and end up making stupid mistakes and leaving things half finished all over the place. I feel that if I keep going the way I am now I'm going to have to just take the masters and not go on for the PhD because I really don't think I will be able to put together a good argument for why I should be allowed to do the full thing.

That's not to say everything is doom and gloom, it's hard work but I enjoy most of it, I like being my own boss even if that's what keeps getting me in trouble with my time keeping. I just wish I could get a big book with everything I need to know inside, I'm forever feeling totally out of my depth as I am now. But I guess that's natural, learning always takes me a long time really.

I want to keep typing but my fingers are numb and icey, so I will stop.
Will hopefully post again very soon, just have to remember that this exists.

No comments: